Farm campsite and a campsite for groups in the north of the Netherlands
Is it glamping or maybe bamping?
You might find the best of both on our farm campsite.
On the farm campsite Hayema Heerd you can enjoy the early days charm of camping in tents or caravans. Pure nature-camping experience where “nothing should and everything is possible.” Simplicity, nature, freedom, we combine our mini camp with our jovial and cheerful hospitality. Spacious places with sun and shade, or free with a fantastic view around your campsite.
Spread over our entire area of 1.5 hectares, we have 15 spacious pitches. Find the best spot and place the tent and / or caravan as you like most and start enjoying.
It is a small paradise for children (and so also for the parents). Do you prefer quietness and space, then seek out your own picturesque place to pitch.
From 2016, we have sanitation facilities for people with disabilities.
Sanitary and other facilities:
- all places equiped with water and electricity (10 amp.)
- several common sanitary facilities. From spring 2016 capacity expansion with showers and toilets, among others, with toilet and shower for wheelchair users.
- two outdoor kitchens in separate cabins to do the dishes. On request, you can make use of the cooking equipment, cooling, etc..
- washing machine (€ 7.50 per wash)
- to order sandwiches in the morning
- Wi-Fi in the main building
- bike rental (€ 8.50 per bike per day)
- rental elliptigo (€ 25.00 per person per day)
- rent wood fire bowl +
- several hiking and cycling routes, advice on activities, restaurants e.g in the region. See page Environment.
- participation (individually or in groups) at one of our activities. See page ActivitiesFor more information please contact us , or go directly to the reservation.
For the children
- wenn summer is n for several days we built a huge swimming pool with big straw bales
- trampoline, swing with climbing rope, large sandpit, go-karts
- large interior barn for playing with sand and straw bales
- table tennis, air hockey, foosball and div. board games,
- plenty of outdoor space
- rafting, catching frogs and other fun in the ditch.
- make campfires.
and so much more!
Camping with a group
Our camp site is ideal for camping with a group. E.g. for a group of friends, family weekend with several families or groups of single parents and their children who want to celebrate a relaxing holiday or weekend. Also very nice: a party on the Hayema Heerd and guests will stay overnight on the camping. Look at Celebrations!
The pitch for groups is situated on a separate part of the campsite – sheltered, shady and sunny – with a beautiful view.
When unfortunately it is bad weather for a longer time, the group can make use of the indoor playroom- for a fee – (in use from spring 2016).
Do you want to enjoy a very nice campsite, or do you want to book for a group?Book now
Olaf en Andrea
April 20, 2015 , We have a nice weekend behind us. The first night in the straw- Iglo after walk with farmer Kees . Super nice farmer and a very cool experience ! The second night slept in the straw castle. What a special place! We’re still nice to enjoy after the sun the delicious breakfast , the peace and the animals around us. Also recommended to rent a tandem . Good faith test and great fun to miscarry through the meadows . Good place to get rid of your spider phobiaRead more
Enjoy pure Groningen. Sleep unusual and awake very special, play, chat, …. live. Give someone this amazing expierence with our gift voucher!